Cute Onion Club - Onion Head

Saturday 14 February 2015

WEEK 6

58-13-03, Flat Sri Sabah 3A,
Jalan Cheras,
56000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan.

19 January 2015

No 7 Jalan 109E,
Desa Business Park, Taman Desa,
 58100 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A COMPUTER ENGINEERING (NETWORKING)

I would like very much to apply for the position of Computer Engineering (networking) advertised in the "New strait Times" dated 18 January 2015.

I am currently completing my training in Computer Engineering (networking) at  Institut Kemahiran Mara Lumut in short, I believe that i have the skill in the troubleshooting computer field and the profiesion drive needed to contribute to your firm.

Enclosed  are my resume and certificated that include my qualifications and experience. I look forward to the posibility of an interview at your convenience. I hope i may be granted on interview where i can explain my qualified.

Yours faithfully,

Farid
MUHAMAD FARID BIN MOHD KHIRZAM

1 comment: